Here are some things you need to know
> Return Policy
> General FAQ's
> Terms and Conditions For The Use of This Website
We are committed to handling your shipment quickly and with your ease of mind.
At the present time, we accept shipments worldwide. All customers are responsible for additional charges and must be aware that additional charges may be implemented by customs officials on international shipments.
Orders are shipped on business days, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays. All orders are shipped via Fed Ex. Many items ship within 2 business days. Please note that some orders may take longer. For larger orders and during busy times such as Christmas, expect delivery to take two weeks. If you need your product by a specific date, contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
From time to time, damage can occur during the shipping process. If you have received damaged product, please report it to us directly via email or phone within 2 - 4 business days of receiving your order. Do not throw anything away. A courier representative will inspect the damages at your location.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we are more than happy to accommodate your return provided the item is returned within fourteen (14) days from the date of shipment. The merchandise must be in the original packaging and be in new and unused condition. You must have an original order number from "KickItLongboards.com" to return your product. Return shipping must be prepaid and insurance for the product is recommended. Please note: it is your obligation to return the product in its original, undamaged state. If the product is damaged during the return process and not insured, a return will not be accepted. Returns will not be accepted without a RAN (Return Authorization Number).
Please contact us prior to returning your product. We will provide you with a RAN (Return Authorization Number). This number must be written on the outside of the box.
Once we receive your returned product in "new and unused" condition, we will issue a credit within 10 business days. Shipping and handling charges to return the product will not be refunded.
For all returns, the customer is responsible for shipping costs and extra insurance to cover potential damages.
1. HOW DO I KNOW MY ORDER WAS COMPLETED? If your order is complete and it did register with us, you will receive an email with an invoice. There will be an Order ID included in the email.
2. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY ORDER? Many items ship within 2 business days, However, some may take longer. Typically, it takes two weeks for larger items. However, during busy times such as Christmas, expect delivery to take somewhat longer.
3. HOW DO I USE THE "KICK IT LONGBORDS" eGIFT CARD? We you choose to buy a Kick It Longboards eGift Card, click on the appropriate link and go through the checkout as normal. The buyer and the recipient of the eGift Card will receive an email notification. Once the recipient receives the email with a unique code, they can go to the store and use their "KICK IT LONGBOARDS" eGift Card to purchase the product of their choice. On checkout, they will see the field "Coupon or Discount Number." Simply enter the code and continue the process. If the value of the "KICK IT LONGBOARDS" eGift Card is higher than the item purchased, the remaining amount will be saved for use at a later date. If the shopping cart total is higher that the value on the eGift Card, they can continue shopping and pay the difference through the store. Please Note: there is an eGift Card minimum of $10.
4. CAN I CHECK MY ORDER STATUS? Yes, you can. Please visit the Order Status page. You will need the Order ID and the email addess you used on the Order Page.
5. WHAT IF MY PRODUCT IS BROKEN WHEN I RECEIVE IT? Contact us immediately. We will take care of it for you. It will require a courier representative examining the piece at your location. Do not throw any portion of the product away until requested to do so by a KICK IT LONGBOARDS representative.
Terms and Conditions For the Use of This Website
The use of this website constitutes an Agreement between you and Kick It Longboards. This Agreement consists of the following Terms and Conditions, and all other web site policies. The Agreement shall be construed and in exclusive accordance with the applicable provincial laws of Saskatchewan and the federal laws of Canada. And, the parties hereto exclusively attorn to the courts of the Province of Saskatchewan in respect of all matters and disputes arising out of this Agreement. This Agreement is effective until terminated by Kick It Longboards.
USE OF WEB SITE
"KickItLongboards.com" web site, catalogue and all contents, are provided solely for the informational commercial use of our registered business users and clients. The downloadable portions of the web site, catalog and all contents are provided only if you do not modify, reproduce, transmit or distribute these materials for commercial use. You have no right, title or interest in any materials or software that may be transferred to you as a result of using our web site or catalog.
To abide by this Agreement and policies. To fulfill all payment obligations applicable to purchase and return of merchandise. To abide by all applicable laws, both provincially and federally. To respect all copyrights, trademarks and licenses that exist within our this website.
Our website and content are provided to our visitors on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind to be implied or expressed, due to the operation of the website or information provided. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Kick It Longboards and/or its represented companies disdains all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Kick It Longboards and/or its represented companies will not be held liable for damages of any kind that may arise from the usage of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive, and consequential damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Kick It Longboards and/or its represented companies and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, licensors and any third party involved harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal and medical fees that may arise from or related to usage of this website or the product and merchandise within (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
Please Click Here for our complete Terms and Conditions.
Copyright: Kickit Longboards 2013